WRITE THE NOVEL YOU DREAM OF WRITING
Plot Your Novel: A Checklist
Writing a novel is a HUGE task, with many parts to create and assemble. If you try to wing it, without plotting or planning beforehand, you will be in for a long, hard slog, with LOTS of rewriting as you try to make sense of it all.
My 12-step checklist helps you plan your novel the RIGHT way by unpacking the steps you need to take, one by one. You'll know what to do and when including--
- refining your idea
- creating a character arc for your main character
- developing the main mission and conflict
- deciding on a plotting structure
A FREE download for authors and aspiring authors.
Create A Bestselling Idea
For Your Novel: A Workbook
- Do you feel that your idea for your novel isn't strong enough?
- Have you been tempted to change your idea?
- Do you have trouble expressing the true essence of your story?
In How To Create A Bestselling Idea For Your Novel Connie Briscoe will show you how to craft an idea that will keep you--and your future readers--captivated from beginning to end.
Latest On the Blog . . .
Sign up below for occasional updates from Connie Briscoe on new blog posts, courses and content on writing. We promise not to flood your inbox and will send updates a few times a month, max.