Free Goodies for Fiction Writers
Over the past several months I’ve created a number of free resources for fiction writers to help with inspiration, motivation and the craft of writing. Some examples: writing planners to help you plan your writing week so you can get more done, lists of exercises and activities to inspire and motivate you, character development questionnaires to get you to dig deeply into your characters. And lots more.
Here they are. To download any of them simply click the linked title. That’s it. No info required from you, no questions to respond to. This is provided freely and exclusively for those on my list. All I ask is that you not share the links.
- 10 Tips to Inspire Fiction Writers–the tips include exercises–mental and physical–activities, foods to eat, and a few little tricks I taught myself.
- 10 Resources for LitMag Writers–a guide to literary magazines. Getting published in literary magazines can be a doorway to finding an agent or publisher for your novel.
- Tools and Resources for Fiction Writers–books, websites, software and more.
- The Writing Planner–a weekly writing planner with three pages of detailed tips on how to get the most out of the planner.
- Character Development Questionnaire–Use this extensive questionnaire to interview your characters. It will encourage you to respond “in character” when you answer the questions.
And if you aren’t already a member of Inspired Writers, my private Facebook group for writers only, what are you waiting for? It’s a lively group full of authors and aspiring authors just like you. To join us, click here.